1.The owner of this web site is magnetiKmania
2. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and magnetiKmania unless and until magnetiKmania accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time magnetiKmania sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by magnetiKmania of your offer to buy goods from magnetiKmania.
3. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
4. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
6. You undertake that all details you provide to magnetiKmania for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
7. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. The cancelation will not be effective if the goods had been already shipped. In that case they can be returned sending the notice of cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number; or where you have already received the goods, returning the goods to magnetiKmania unopened together with the original invoice. magnetiKmania will refund you the purchase price of the goods.
8. Once magnetiKmania receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms), any sum debited to magnetiKmania from your credit card or PayPal account in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by magnetiKmania in the condition that they were in when delivered to you.
9. You will be liable for the cost of returning the magnets to magnetiKmania.
10. magnetiKmania reserves the right to refuse to accept magnets that are not in a resalable condition.
11. Your statutory rights are not affected.
12. magentiKmania does not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
13. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible.
14. In the event that you order an item and the price published on the Site is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfill your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfill an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price.
15. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount in accordance with these Terms.
16. magnetiKmania will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
17. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, magnetiKmania IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, magnetiKmania DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
18. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, magnetiKmania shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify magnetiKmania of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 10 working days of delivery of the goods.
19. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
20. You and magnetiKmania will only be liable under these Terms for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
21. magnetiKmania do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from magnetiKmania.
22. All magnets are covered by a two month manufacturers warranty. If your magnet develops a fault while under warranty, please contact magnetiKmania and we will advise you where to send it for repair. It is a “return to base” warranty therefore there will be a delivery charge to return the product back to the service centre.
Processing of orders
23. Credit and Debit cards are debited on the day of shipping by magnetiKmania, PayPal accounts are debited the same day the order is palced.
All prices exclude TAX (where applicable) and exclude a carriage charge.
24. magnetiKmania aims to arrange shipment of all ‘in stock’ items within 24 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate.
If for any reason there is a delay, we will contact you with an estimate of the revised delivery date and you will have the option to wait or cancel the order without incurring any costs.
25. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate.
26. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments.
You may cancel your entire order with us if subsequent instalments forming part of your order are not delivered by us.
27. Title to any product ordered will pass to you once magnetiKmania has received payment in full for that product.
28. Risk in any product ordered will pass upon delivery to you.
29. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
30. We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
31. No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
32. In these Terms, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by magnetiKmania.
33. Subject to the license granted to you to use the Site, magnetiKmania reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of magnetiKmania and its affiliates trademarks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in magnetiKmania and its affiliates, as appropriate.
34. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. magnetiKmania tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on magnetiKmania to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
35. We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the Site immediately and without notice to you if:
you fail to make any payment to us when due;
you breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
we suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
36. magnetiKmania may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. magnetiKmania do so, it will mention the fact on our home page (www.magnetikmania.com).
37. These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between magnetiKmania and you relating to your purchase. magnetiKmania advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by magnetiKmania. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with magnetiKmania. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
38. If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
39. These Terms are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the United States of America.
Important Health & Safety Information
40. Strong magnets should not be given to children.
41. Many Magnets are brittle and may shatter if they are allowed to ‘jump’ together or they jump onto a steel surface. Always wear eye protection if this is likely to happen.
42. Strong Magnets may affect or interfere with sensitive electronic instruments. Always keep magnets at least 100mm from such devices.
43. Magnets can destroy information stored on magnetic media such as credit cards, floppy discs and computer hard drives. Keep them at least 50mm away.
44. Analogue watches, televisions and computer monitors can be permanently damaged by placing magnets near them.
45. Users of heart pace makers should avoid being near strong magnets.
46. Do not use magnets in explosive atmospheres.
47. Do not use magnets if you are pregnant
48. Do not use magnets if you have an insulin pump.